Shipping Rates & Policies
Shipping Method and Shipping Costs
U.S. Delivery Charges: $13.95
Plants are normally shipped FedEx Ground Delivery or US Post Office Priority Mail.
Additional shipping charges –
Our daylily shipping season is February – October
Approximate Dates We Start Shipping by USDA Hardiness Zone –
- Zones 9-10: Mid-late February
- Zone 8: Early-mid March
- Zone 7: Mid-late March
- Zone 6: Late March – early April
- Zone 5: Early-late April
- Zones 2-4: Late April – early May
We do ship through the summer to all areas, and in the fall we stop shipping to areas 4-6 weeks before they expect a hard frost.
If you request a specific date, we will ship your plants as close to the time you request as possible.
If you do not request a specific date –
- Winter and Spring orders – we will send at the appropriate time for Spring planting in your area
- Summer and Fall orders – we will send as soon as possible, normally within one to two weeks. PLEASE NOTE – We will do our best to ship as quickly as possible, but the plants are growing in the ground, not sitting on a shelf, so it takes some time to get them dug and ready to ship.
We normally include bonus plants equal to about 20% of your order. Use the comments box to suggest bonus plants you would like!
Order online anytime, our order form is secure so using your credit card is safe! For online orders, we can ship to U.S. and Canadian addresses only.
You may also call us at 865-687-3770 and place your order. Or, fax your order to 865-688-8186.
Tennessee residents are required to pay sales tax on books, plant labels, and prints (not on the plants).
Our Refund and Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your order we will gladly process a refund of your payment. To process a refund/return follow these steps:
- Contact us via email at [email protected] or give us a call at 865-687-3770.
- We will either send replacement plants within 2 weeks or process a refund within 3 days of receiving your request.